We understand that physical environments greatly affect our well-being. Maintaining a clean and safe environment will help bring you or your loved one a sense of calmness and relaxation. Housekeeping is an essential part of the client’s overall experience with Caregiver Services in Westport, Connecticut. By maintaining a clean environment important items are less likely to be misplaced or pose as an obstacle to a senior’s mobility.
You can expect the following services for our caregivers:
- Maintain cleanliness at home
- Dusting, mopping, vacuuming and sweeping
- Bathroom maintenance for a sanitary environment
- Bedroom maintenance like changing linen
- Kitchen maintenance such as cleaning the kitchen countertops, microwave and fridge
- Collection and taking out trash
We are here to help! If there is anything you need ask or inquire about regarding this particular service, feel free to call us at 203-221-0221. You may also send a message with your inquiries.