As seniors and the elderly grow older, their driving abilities may decline. All of our Caregivers are screened through a Connecticut DMV Motor Vehicle Report to ensure that they are safe drivers who are fully licensed and insured. Our senior clients will feel at ease in the passenger’s seat as our Caregivers transport them to Doctors appointments, hospital visits, run errands, and visit friends and family.
Some of the transportation services we provide are:
- Transportation/Accompany to Doctor’s appointments
- Pickup and drop off for outpatient surgery
- Door to door service, which includes escorting your loved one inside the home, and making sure they are comfortable and safe
- Transportation to and from various errands (grocery shopping, family visits, banking, pharmacy, etc.)
- Being your loved one’s companion and helping hands, for vacations and family visits within the United States (helping your loved one check in and out, carry luggage, track medication, diet, and rent a vehicle)
We would be happy to provide you with more details on our incidental transportation service. All you have to do is call us at 203-221-0221 or send a message online. We can also discuss other Caregiver Services in Westport, Connecticut.