Through careful planning on the part of our care managers, we match our caregivers to our clients who best matched their personalities and interests. A Caregiver who offers steady companion care to you or your loved one often becomes a true and trusted friend of the family. Our Caregivers can help your loved one stay active by encouraging them to engage their hobbies, local organizing and attend social visits, and taking them on fun outings, such as going to the movies or the mall. Below are a few of the companion care activities our Caregivers routinely provide:
- Friendly companionship and socialization
- Accompanying you or your loved one to fun outings, such as trips to the movies or mall
- Playing board games, piecing puzzles, and playing cards to stimulate mental awareness
- Planning social visits with family and friends especially on the holidays
- Transportation to a favorite restaurant or coffee shop
- Assist with the use of technology to communicate
For questions and inquiries regarding our friendly companionship programs and Caregiver Services in Westport, Connecticut, please talk to our representatives today. All you have to do is call 203-221-0221.